Student Commutative Algebra Meeting
For Spring 2022 the seminar meets:
- on TBD
- in TBD
The rough format of the seminar this semester is to meet two hours before the (adult) Commutative Algebra Seminar for either student talks or discussing what we are currently working on.
Join the SCAM mailing list ← click there!
Join the Discord channel #SCAM for discussions!
Interested in giving a talk? Here are some talk suggestions
- Combinatorial commutative algebra
- $D$-modules and local cohomology
- Differentially graded algebras
- Elimination theory and Implicitization
- Gröbner bases and Buchberger’s algorithm
- Properties of Cohen–Macaulay rings
- Hilbert scheme of elliptic curves
- Quillen–Suslin theorem
- Matrix factorization
- Toric varieties