Student Commutative Algebra Meeting
The format of the meetings this semester is to meet informally to chat, or to discuss what we are currently working on. We also sometimes meet before the (adult) Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry Seminar.
Join the SCAM mailing list ← click there!
Join the Discord channel #SCAM for discussions!
Interested in giving a talk? Here are some talk suggestions
- Combinatorial commutative algebra
- $D$-modules and local cohomology
- Differentially graded algebras
- Elimination theory and Implicitization
- Gröbner bases and Buchberger’s algorithm
- Properties of Cohen–Macaulay rings
- Hilbert scheme of elliptic curves
- Quillen–Suslin theorem
- Matrix factorization
- Toric varieties