Email: south163 at umn.edu
Office: Keller 6-204
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
University of Minnesota
4-192 Keller Hall
200 Union Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
I am a PhD student working
I am interested in animating and reasoning about specifications
written in a dependently typed specification language, the
Edinburgh Logical Framework.
Member of the Computer Science Graduate Student Association, Fall 2011 - present
- President, 2012 - 2013
- Colloquium & Social Coordinator, Fall 2013 - Spring 2017
- Hayley Borck, Steven Johnston, Mary Southern, and Mark Boddy. Exploiting Time Series Data for Task Prediction and Diagnosis in an Intelligent Guidance System. Workshop on Reasoning about Time in CBR (RATIC) at the International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning (ICCBR), 2016.
- Hayley Borck, Mark Boddy, Ian De Silva, Steven Harp, Ken Hoyme, Steven
Johnston, August Schwerdfeger and Mary Southern. Frankencode: Creating
Diverse Programs Using Code Clones. IEEE International Conference on
Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER), 2016. [PDF]
- Mary Southern and Kaustuv Chaudhuri. A Two-Level Logic Approach to Reasoning about Typed Specification Languages. International Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS-34), New Delhi, India. LIPIcs, v.29, p. 557-569. December 2014.
This work has a dedicated web page.
- Mary Southern and Gopalan Nadathur. A Lambda Prolog Based Animation of Twelf Specifications. The International Colloquium on Implementation of Constraint and Logic Programming Systems (CICLOPS), 2014. [arxiv]
- Masaru Okaya, Mary Southern, and Tomoichi Takahashi. Dynamic information transfer and sharing model in agent based evacuation simulations. AAMAS 2013. [DOI]
- "An Implementation of Logic Programming Based on the Edinburgh Logical Framework" MVD 2016 [slides]
- "Prototyping and Reasoning Based on Dependently Typed Specifications" CSGSA Graduate Student Colloquium 2016 [slides]
- "A Translation-Based Approach to Reasoning About Dependently Typed Specifications" MVD 2014 [slides]
- "A Translation-based Animation of Dependently Typed Specifications" CICLOPS 2014 [slides]
- "An Introduction to Twelf" CSGSA Graduate Student Colloquium 2014
- "A Translation-Based Animation of Specifications in a Dependently-Typed Lambda Calculus" MVD 2013 [slides]
Last modified: Wed Oct 26 16:06:42 CDT 2016